Monday, January 18, 2010

Joey Yap’s Feng Shui & Astrology 2010 Seminar on 16 & 17 January 2010

Joey Yap's seminar, "Succeeding in Turbulent Time", is just over during the weekend. I have bought tickets for myself and also invited some of my friends to join me. Thought I have to chance like last year to post the review here but alas sorry to disappoint you guys.
You see I have volunteered for the temporary Bazi consults at the seminars. Basically, I have no chance to hear Joey's talks on the 16 January 2010 as well as the talk with Chuiling on the 17 January 2010. Just dropped in about an hour plus and poof!! out I went again to the consulting hall to give consultation. Just heard the head and without the tale. So it is better for me not to comment about the seminars.
Anyway, my friends do like his sarcastic sense of humor along with his talk for the year. Quite enjoyable. Lucky them.
So if you guys or gals click on the title above and expecting to see some reviews or tips for the year, I am so sorry. Nope! Nothing on the seminar. It just about ME, my friends, Nancy, Alice and Lee Yen.
It has been a hectic two days but FUN enough to be remembered and stored here forever. Hmm! Maybe "forever" is too long. Well as long as Bazichic.com is still up and running.
Meet a lot of new friends within the two days. They are so young which made me reminiscent of the good old days, especially one Indirect Resource girl. Any suggested career for her seems to be not suitable. Ask about her interest in any area comes to a dead end as well. Hahaha :D Don't think I am like her at all. I do remember I had too many ideas and too many things on. I had started most of the stuff and half the way down the road it never see the broad day light again. Me is more like "A Jack of all trades, A Master of none". Hope she finds her dream. :)
Some of my readers dropped by too to say hi!, don't even have chance to respond. Missed a lot phone calls. Gee! How to explain I only see all the miss calls and smses today?
Am running late on the second day of the seminar. I walked head pass my sifu and didn't even notice him. The handsome guy next to him was very noticeable though. Hahaha… :D When I realized and turned around to says /hihi, it was already too late. He was already half way in the lift. *Sigh* Might as well, the giant bouncer might just beat me into pitty-pat /sweat if I walk any near his vicinity.
I had to work until 7 p.m. that day, I think. On the couple of last consults the light become very dim. Nancy was wondering if her eyes were having problem. Me was just waving and pointing at the ceiling. And suddenly a guy dropped by to says "the light will be back again soon". It is like "God send Angel". I swear if I cross my fingers long enough, I will saw a rim of light above his head. =))
/no Yeah, miss the book signing session by sifu. *Sigh* my books are doing the merry-go-round. At first pass to Jennifer then I took it back and now pass back to Chang Ooi. Hope he can get it sign for me.
I just want to say "Bravo" to my friends who have volunteered for the Bazi consultation and also the group of time keepers who have the guts and help us to usher away those difficult customers. Some really looked like they just pop out of the "Young and Dangerous" film series, especially on the second day. No joke!


I am really happy to work with you all. =D>

Josephine

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jo. It was a real pleasure to have had the opportunity to get to know you finally, the famous author of this blog :). I have been reading your Bazi blog before I met you and I really love all your articles. Little did I realize that we were in some of the Modules-classes too. Like they say, it can be that small a world sometimes. Looking forward to meeting up again and thanks for all the pictures :)

jonathan keung said...

always learn to be hardworking, patient & hardworking. god can only help those who help themselves. god cannot change u if u refuse to change.

always change for the better. life is good , so treasure your life & work for the betterment

jonathan keung,
cheras

Josephine said...

Hi Nancy,

I am glad that you like my post here. :D I do wish to have some fame (a bit vain huh) but I am not.

You are not bad either. A person managing 4 blogs and with 50,000 over viewer to date. Very good!

Yeah, sometimes the world can be very small. And I am glad it is caused I have the chance to meet you, Lee Yen, Alice and others.

See you soon. :)

Edward Kok said...

Hi Josephine,
I did not know there was a bazi consult by you and friends. After the talk, I was looking for one to give me a few minutes advise. Hope you can post some pointers for me...
Joey mentioned that Yin Wood people should Network. However, I do not have a Rob Wealth , Friend, Noblemen Star in my chart. In fact, my chart is Follow the Leader. How do I network successfully in this circumstances?

Thanks.

Edward Kok
edwardkokts@yahoo.com

Josephine said...

Hi Jonathan,
Good to hear that you are so positive in life. Keep it up.
Cheers! :)

Josephine said...

Hi Edward,
Yes, there was a section where you can have a 10min Bazi consult with a fee. If you are interested, I think this coming June in Joey's seminar may have similar session.

As for the networking part, Yi Wood people are naturally good at networking. You do not need the RW, F or Nobleman to help you in this area. It doesn't matter what type of structure you belong too either.

If you do not like to join the MLMs (which is a very powerful base for networking) the other best place to network without any cost is through charity work. Offer your help there. You can have the chance to meet all walk of life from the rich to the poor and needy.

If you have some spare money, you may want to join some classes in the area like language or even fengshui. Something that you like to do. Besides learning a new skill, you can make a lot of new friends as well.

Cheers
Jo

Edward said...

Thank you for your advice. I am currently a volunteer at an animal shelter.
I will be attending JY's seminar in June. Hope to see you there.

Anonymous said...

Hi Josephine,
I just finish reading TheBaZi - Destiny Code by Joey, but I had a question regarding choosing career, can you help me out? I'm a college student studying in the IT related field (fire element), but inside my BaZi chart it doesn't have fire element, can I excel in this career? Between my favorable element is metal, fire, and earth.

Dave

Josephine said...

Hi Dave,

In a simple manner, yes, you can says that you can work in the IT industry because Fire is your favourable element. But a more thorough analysis needed.

Cheers
Jo